Wednesday, September 15, 2010

So....it's been more than a month!

It's been over a month since I last posted.

And in that time I have:
  • celebrated my birthday with a day at the pool
  • traveled to Dayton
  • negotiated job offers
  • resigned from a fantastic job
  • accepted a position at a new job
  • traveled to Pittsburgh
  • started working at the client site downtown
  • traveled to Cleveland (twice)
  • had weekend visitors (twice)
  • wished my baby sister well as she left for Scotland for a year
  • welcomed a "roommate" into our home (who started her new job on the same day I did!)
  • gone to Athens for a girls weekend
  • took in a third dog for a week while a good friend is on vacation (he's still here)

I'm tired just typing it all!

So... I'm excited for things to calm down... and to get back to crafting.

Until then, can I distract you with this adorable picture of my son?



No comments:

Post a Comment