Friday, September 17, 2010

College girls

Lunch and smiles at Casa Nueva. Delish!
I have lots of favorites.

Like A LOT of favorites ... I love love love finding something that I can call my "favorite."

And Athens is, by far, my favorite college town. Hands. Down.

It's like college towns you see on TV -- brick streets, classic architecture, hippies, boutiques, jocks, townies, an active Greek community, college book stores, a ridiculous number of bars... I could go on...

And a few of my most favorite women in the world treated me to a fantabulous girls-only overnight in Athens last week.

Thanks, ladies.

Sometimes, girls just need lots of girl time reconnect, laugh and let down our hair.

Oh, and eat s'mores.

Posted by Picasa

Ohio University's campus gateway.

No comments:

Post a Comment