Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cinnamon rolls

Last week, this amazing baker/co-worker brought in to die for cinnamon rolls.

Decadent, dreamy, creamy cinnamon rolls. To. Die. For.

So, I did what any mommy/blogger/woman with a sweet tooth would do: look for the best cinnamon roll recipe on the Internet.

And there are a lot out there. A LOT! Like this one from Pioneer Woman. And this one from Joy.

So, after searching, I did what any mommy/blogger/woman with a sweet tooth would do: bought cinnamon rolls in a tube. From Kroger. Kroger brand.



They weren't the best cinnamon rolls we'd ever eaten.

But they were delicious!



And I'd like to report that Ben and I split them all.



But that would be a lie.

I cut him off after two... and the rest were gone by bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment