Sunday, September 18, 2011

30 things

.... before I am thirty....

Give birth to ONE new baby
Make that baby TWO dresses from a pattern
Try THREE new veggies or fruits
Sit down for dinner as a family of FOUR
Try FIVE new updos
Send SIX birthday cards
Spend SEVEN days on vacation
Put EIGHT quarters in expired meters
Read NINE new books
Run TEN miles (at once) again
11
Send TWELVE letters
13
14
15
Make my own butter using SIXTEEN ounces of milk
Celebrate my engagement on March SEVENTEETH with my husband
18
19
Have all TWENTY of my nails (fingers and toes) painted
21
22
23
Make TWENTY FOUR cookies from scratch and give them as a gifts
25
26
Leave TWENTY SEVEN comments on my favorite blogs
Print and frame TWENTY EIGHT pictures
Write TWENTY NINE new blog posts
Get rid of THIRTY things from my closet

No comments:

Post a Comment