Friday, May 6, 2011

Behind the scenes...

I couldn't let the big baby reveal go off without a HUGE thank you to one of my very bestest friends, former work spouse and extrordinary photographers, Amanda!


She managed to snap 150+ pics in record time, getting just the right shots.


I was worried the "photo shoot" would turn out overly cheesy, and was ready to nix it up until I saw the pics. She managed to catch the just the right moments and even took a few family shots while we had a toddler in a decent mood.


I love the way a few of them turned out, especially this one (also in my May blog header)





... and this pic of Bri and I.







Of course there were plenty of outtakes....





and us letting Ben say "poopy" and "booggers" over and over just to make him smile...





So, thanks, Amanda! We couldn't have done it without you!


No comments:

Post a Comment